Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Twilight AU - Bella/Rosalie - I never told you... (Entry for heroestwdw's AU Prompt Contest)

This is an entry for heroestwdw's AU Prompt Contest, where you tell her a song and pairing and she gives you a storyline. Yes, it's AU and FEMSLASH. Don't like it, please don't comment. No Team Edward or irrelevant comments like that, keep it to the vid please. I worked really hard on this one, so feedback is definitely appreciated. I am not a huge Twilight fan, but I love these two actresses, and I wanted to try something completely different. The storyline she gave me: Bella and Rosalie are friends that are secretly in love with each other. Bella doesn't want to come out, so she dates Edward. Rosalie starts treating her badly out of jealousy. When Edward and his family leave in New Moon, Bella is devastated that she never told Rosalie how she really felt about her. She eventually comes out and starts dating another girl (who I made Jessica). Then Rosalie comes back, and when she realizes Bella is with someone else, she regrets that she never told her how she felt about her. The end was my choice. It ends up being Bella's, a choice between Edward, Jessica, and Rosalie. Bluish tint: Bella's present POV Pinkish tint: Rosalie's present POV Black and White: Memories Purple tint: A dream shared by the two girls I own nothing. Made for fun, not profit. Clips and Music belong to respective owners. No copyright infringement intended. Clips: Twilight Saga, Thirteen, Cherry Crush, Vanity Fair photoshoot Music: I never told you by Colbie Calliet



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLArJG2FSHA&hl=en

Tags : หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี ควย Sale of cheap himna

No comments:

Post a Comment