Thursday, August 26, 2010

KRISTEN STEWART :: Fix You

"I hate it when they say I am ungrateful, and I fucking hate it when they say I don't give a shit because nobody cares more than I do" - Elle, 2010 "If I could go to work every day and not have to be followed by f**king fifteen gangsters trying to take my picture, willing to do anything for one..... it's not normal" - Flaunt, 2010 Kristen Stewart's come under a lot of criticism for not being the A-typical hollywood movie star. Whilst it's obvious that she finds the attention hard. Maybe there is someone who can help her feel more at ease about the media, fans and herself. mmm... maybe Robert Pattinson? I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. ALL IMAGES, VIDEO AND MUSIC BELONGS TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kTsYxmutZ0&hl=en

Thanks To :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี ควย โหลดคลิปโป้ himna

No comments:

Post a Comment