Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Robert & Kristen // Better Together

Hey! (: So I made a video in dedication to Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. My point was to show that they go through A LOT together, with their millions of fans, to paparazzi, to rumors, and so on.. The beginning is to kind of show a quick glimpse of the insanity and then I went into the song saying that theyre "better when theyre together" I am not promoting their "relationship" I'm just saying theyre friends and if theyre romantically involved thats their business not ours! we just need to let them live their lives and have fun! :DI hope you enjoy the video. I tried hard, even though i probably could've made it a little better haha this is like my first video! DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS VIDEO. THE SONG IS BETTER TOGETHER BY JACK JOHNSON THE VIDEOS ARE CREDIT TOWARDS SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT STEPHENIE MEYE, E NEWS, ET, and MANY MORE. no copyright infringment intended! :) most videos were from edwardandbella.net check em outt! enjoy -Ann



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEp9x1LGCaU&hl=en

Related :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี himna bedroom dresser

No comments:

Post a Comment