Monday, May 10, 2010

Kristen Stewart, Rob Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Chris Weitz press conference in London

Kristen, Rob, Taylor and Chris at the photocall/press conference in London on November 11th. I love Kristen's stylest! lol. But Rob and Chris need to either get one or stop looking like hobos on the red carpet. Seriously Chris, what's with the carrots on your legs? As you may have noticed they're are more Kristen pictures than anyone else. Well, that's because as you may have noticed in other of my videos, I always put more Kris pictures. And that's just cause I'm a bigger fan of her's than anyone else. As a result of the hand-holding of Rob and Kristen I'm letting the Robsten comments go. That doesn't mean I believe in them. Because if Kristen was romanticly linked with every man she linked her arm with than apprently she's dating Rob, Chris Weitz, Taylor and Jackson. :P Music: Unbreakable by Michael Jackson. Please rate, comment and subscribe. Enjoy :D I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES OR THE MUSIC!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSXhdt22B1U&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment